Here I like to share interesting articles, books, videos, products or software projects.
- Why You Should Learn SQL: Even non-programmers should learn sql.
- My Software Estimation Technique: Jacob's articles have always been good. This is similar to what I follow but this is more objective.
- All the best engineering advice I stole from non-technical people: What can we learn from non-software people? It turns out, a lot.
- The Swiss Army Knife of Hashmaps: Deep dive into Hash Maps and Rust implementation of SwissTable hash table.
- Stack Overflow: How We Do App Caching: Part of Stack Overflow architecture series and the best one from Nick Craver.
- Cryptographic Right Answers: Great article for Software developers about cryptography and how toselect different algorightms.
- Golang DDD example app: Simple projet to understand how to apply DDD in a Golang application.
- Photoprism: A good open-source photo management software. Better than Nextcloud Gallery app and great alternative to Google Photos.
- Homemade IC: Fabulous homelab project. Same makes their own computer chips. Lots of learnings to be had.
- Book: AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order: Started reading this recently. Title is aptly justified.